Tuesday, October 11, 2011

pillowface

hi all..it's been a while since i last blog about my daily routine. with all the works keep breathing down my neck i dont think im able to do the a-pic-a-day thingy on a daily basis. But, for today, still in my lame as ever mode, i dont feel like writing anything even though there are interesting topics to talk about. I just dont have the mood to blog now

So, to keep up with my a-pic-a-day project, here's my pic for today


here you can see a picture of me with my lomo mates, hafeez on my left and hanis ( hope i get ur name right dude) on my right. The picture was taken by another good friend of mine, Ahmad Fadhan. he's also one of the good people of lomography art. When it comes to lomo/analogue art, he  never fails to share his knowledge to others. The picture above was taken using his lc-a+ (think so) during our TYT's birthday at Padang Merdeka.

*Credit to Ahmad Fadhan Alinapiah for the picture

RockOn&BurnShit

No comments:

Post a Comment