Thursday, October 06, 2011

A Pic A Day October 6, 2011


The guy you see up there is me. Taken when i was in Miri during Borneo Analog Junkies lomomatrix, somewhere in December 2008 i guess (do correct me if i'm wrong dear BAJ). That moment was kind of special for me as that wasd my first time involved in a lomomatrix and i didn't really know any of the guys in BAJ at that time except for Ras friend of mine whom i started to know when i ordered my first Holga from. He's a cool dude, a nice bloke with a very warm heart. His signature is his glasses and his goatee i guess..ahaha

As you can see above, i was with my Diana Mini. the first ever lomo/toy camera that i owned. The clone trooper helmet is owned by Ras i guess. There were two of them i can't remember who owned the other one. Thinking of getting Boba Fett helmet one of these days =). The lomomatrix was well spent that day. Everybody was help each other even though i barely know any of them at that time. Of course now i know most of them since most of us active in the art of lomography.

RockOn&BurnShit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment