Tuesday, October 04, 2011

okay, im starting a new blog..Then what?

This is actually the third try of my attempt to create a blog for me and myself only. Before, i've made two blogs and god knows what happen to the blogs now. Maybe buried somewhere in the vast internet cemetery.

Hopefully i'll be more disciplined with this one and keep continuing giving trashtalk to whoever interested in knowing what happen to me in a day.


i'm not very sure what will be the end of this blog. it could join two of its "friends" who have been swallowed somewhere in the Interent..or..with the capital OR..will triumph regardless of how many commitments that ive faced in my life.

Ok then, i'll stop here for now. Will blog again once i feel inspired to write or excited about something. Wanting to go back home at have my afternoon catnap but still stuck will few things with work.

RockOn&BurnShit!

No comments:

Post a Comment