Tuesday, October 04, 2011

A new Beginning: Chapter 4

Yup.,the title may sounds familiar and yes it is true that i coined the title from Star Wars episode 4.  I guess it is obvious to you guys that i am an avid Star Wars fan but not to the extent that i am willing to change my name on my ID to become Luke Skywalker


where should i start? To tell the truth, this is my 4th attempt to try to create myself a bog where i can finally have my own say on certain things that happen around me...hmm..probably mainly about football ( Chelsea will be my main topic), analogue cameras because im a proud owner of toy camera and soon an analogue camera, or maybe about volleyball which is my second favourite sports.

To prove how keen and committed i am in the analogue industry, i'll be uploading a picture each day from my album. I keep quite a lot of them, maybe not as a lot as the other seniors before me, but at least it can be used as dipstick to measure my love for lomography or anything analogue. Oh..another thing..i am too a gamer. Will soon buy myself a PS3 and PES 12 will be my priority.

RockOn&BurnShit!

No comments:

Post a Comment