Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A pic A Day October 12, 2011






Hey guys..the picture you see above is the picture i  took during last Raya 2011. I was with Reza at that time and went visiting to Hafeez's house for his open house during raya. We were just arrived and straightaway being asked to have our dinner. There was a lot of foods to choose from but since i just came from my uncle's open house, i didnt managed to finish all the foods. What a temptation..

okay..some explanation. I took the picture above using my Diana Mini, combined with Colorsplash flash. You just don't know what kind of surprise the double exposure and the flash have for you once you developed the film. As you can see, as if there were two faces of my friend there. By the way, she's one of my lomo friend, Sherrie Pui. Once i got the picture developed, i jsut couldn't stop imagining that as if there's a 'hungry ghost' haunting the food on the dinner table, lurking to feast on the foods..ahaha..Sorry Sherrie, just saying. Period. The rest, you just let your imagination runs wild. =)

RockOn&BurnShit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment