Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Pic A Day January 29, 2012





Hey there people of the world..nice to you all again..virtually..hehe..Life's been pretty hectic now..school's work never stop coming in, need  to think activities for the subject that i teach and plus more co-curricular activities coming my way

All i ever need now is holidays. Free time to spend with my wife and loved, not forgetting friends. since it's the start of the semester, i do lacking in social skills, especially quality time with my friends.

You might be wondering what the above picture have to do with my blog this time around. Well, it's actually a picture of the lomowall that ive done for my wedding and some of the lomo cameras that i owned (except the white Holga over there, it's owned by one of my lomo friend, Mr Wandy Saeit). Plus, recently, i got myself a nice Boba Fett helmet. Proud to own that even though it's not as real as it should be.

At the moment, i really need to focus on my work as i will endeavor on a busy schedule for the first term. If it goes my way, i'd fancy a special time with my other half and go travelling. But the breadwinner of the house need to earn money..hehe..so..just play stupid and ignore all the problems and obstacle that i will encounter. I'll work my ass of like usual and make sure those kids received enough education for them to become better person..See you guys soon. =)

RockOn&BurnShit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment