Saturday, November 19, 2011

A-Pic-A-Day November 19, 2011



hey guys..so sorry for the long delay..m at my family home now.The internet connection is an issue here so it's kind of a drag. Well..for this edition, ive finally managed to capture a moment using film that 've longed most, fuji astia 100 which is kind of rare. Since i dont have a camera with a sharp lens, ive decided to try using my first ever roll of astia using my Diana Mini.

The picture you see above is actually a double exposure. a combination of a cat walking and i imposed it on a picture of a sky just in front of my house. ..i dont get the picture myself but  i just loooooove the colour it produce, a nice blend of pink and red, which makes the film special to me

next time, i'll be using a better camera in hope to get the best image out of astia..so, thats all folks,, see you aguys around!

RockOn&BurnShit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment